Replacement parts for Samsonite folding chairs

If you are looking for replacement leg caps for your folding Samsonite chairs, you can get them from Meco Corporation at 1-800-251-7558. If your order is small (maybe 10-40 caps), you might even get them for free.

You will probably also want to get saddle plugs: they are the plastic caps at the top of the two legs that support the chair's back.

The replacement parts fit perfectly on my Samsonite chairs from Costco (16305; ART/ITM 253029; UPC 042952096731; 027 P 25S841), and I think they will fit other Samsonite chair models.

UPDATE: You can now order these parts from Meco online.